Monday, March 24, 2014

MISS-K SPOTTED SHOPPING IN LONDON CITY !!

Yesterday Miss-K was spotted out,enjoying the little Sun London City had to offer, shopping across the most famous street of the Capital down Oxford street , Bond street, Knightbridge and more.



She Instagramed those pictures saying:

"Its's all about the triple S.S.S.... Shopping.Sunny.Sunday...The weather is still kinda cold but that wont stop me from feeling good today"


She then went on to post another picture of herself next to a tropical plant saying : "This reminds me so much of my Caribbeans, Sun Sand Sea"...

And later finished by posting a third one with caption reading: "Would you believe it if i tell you that i hate shopping? Even the bus behind me BELIEVES it too..lol...Enough shopping for today...Who want to carry my bags? That would be the Sweetest Sensational Sexy highlight of my day after so much walking..."! 

Follow Miss-K on Instagram @MISSKWORLD

Glamorously yours,with love...Miss k